As a MSF Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB) member you will have an opportunity make your expertise available to the MSF and the community we serve. HAB members are experienced in conventional and/or complementary disciplines and they generously volunteer their time and expertise to guide and direct the MSF’s educational programs and patient services.
Duties of the HAB include:
- Identifying trends in the treatment or management of MS and advances in research relevant to MS;
- Providing context and clarity to new information in their respective fields;
- Identifying topics of interest to the MS community that are under-addressed;
- Guiding the efforts of the MSF staff to educate and assist the MS community.
Candidates for the HAB must be:
- licensed or certified professionals in medical or health-related fields
- available to answer questions from the MSF staff
- provide periodic updates on advances in their area of specialty
- willing to meet semi-annually, by phone or in person
To be considered as a member of the HAB, please send a letter of interest and a copy of your CV to Co-Executive Directors Jules Kuperberg and Alan Segaloff at firstname.lastname@example.org.