Jules Kuperberg is Co-Executive Director of the MSF. A graduate of Northern Michigan University and a seasoned business executive, he has served in various capacities since joining in 1991. Jules takes great pride in his involvement in the evolution of the MSF from that of a regional agency into a multidimensional national service organization. His responsibilities include overseeing fund development and general operations.
Jules developed MSF’s national campaign center, one of the few outbound fund raising and public awareness call centers in the nation directly owned and managed by a charitable organization. Jules was among the founders of the Multiple Sclerosis Coalition, an affiliation of leading MS organizations dedicated to fighting MS through various collaborative initiatives. He currently serves as its Vice President.
A co-host of the MSF online educational video series, Living Well with MS, his greatest satisfaction comes from the impact the MSF has made in people’s lives through the years.
Alan Segaloff is Co- Executive Director of the MSF. He is a graduate of Boston University and was awarded CPA certificates by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of Florida. Alan has served as an advisor and board member to several non-profit organizations and presently serves as Vice President of the MS Coalition’s Executive Committee, member of the University of Washington’s Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation Research and Training Center, a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Alan’s responsibility includes overseeing the programs and services provided by the MSF along with the financial operations of the Foundation.
Kasey Minnis - Director of Operations and Communications
Natalie Blake - Director of Programs and Services
Nathalie Sloane - Development Director
Board of Directors
Members of the MSF Board of Directors serve voluntarily and receive no compensation. Formal meetings are conducted each year to facilitate their responsibility for the organization’s stewardship and oversight. Adherence to a conflict of interest policy is mandatory for membership.
Current MSF Board of Directors
- Eric Schenck, President, Director
- Charles Eader, Vice President, Treasurer, Director
- John Blackstock, Secretary, Director
- Greg Stein, Director
- William Sheehan, Director
- G. Mark Shalloway, Esq., Director
- Elaine J. LaFlamme, Esq., Director
- Dr. William Mundy, Director Emeritus
Healthcare Advisory Panel
The Healthcare Advisory Panel is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and relevance of all medical and health-related information the MSF provides.
- Ben Wade Thrower, MD - Neurology, MSF Senior Medical Advisor
- Daniel Kantor, MD - Neurology
- Aaron L. Boster, MD - Neurology
- David E. Jones, MD - Neurology
- Greg R. Zarelli, MD - Neurology
- Annette F. Okai, MD - Neurology
- Darin T. Okuda, MD - Neurology
- Constance B. Easterling, MSN, ARNP, MSCN - MS Nursing
- Lara M. Stepleman, PhD - Psychology
- Traci Seidman, PhD - Psychology
- Ellen Whipple Guthrie, PharmD - Pharmacology
- Jennie Q. Lou, MD, MSc - Neuro-rehabilitation
- Herb Karpatkin, PT, DSc, NCS, MSCS - Physical Therapy
- Marissa A. Barrerra, MS.MPhil, MSCS, CCC-SLP - Speech Language Pathology